Sweet suprise

As I was on my way to Tulsa to attend a Women of faith conference, I came across a Cd in my little red tote bag I had brought my clothes in.  It  wasn't labeled so I had know idea what it was.  I asked a friend to put it in the Cd in the player to see if it was some good music.  It didn't play anything so I knew it must have been blank or it might be some pictures.  So, when I got home I was curious to see what it was.

When I pulled it up on my computer, I had a very pleasant surprise waiting for me! It was some beautiful pictures that my little sister Haley had taken on our girls trip to Cannon Beach, Oregon.  We went back in July of 09 and I had just found out I was pregnant with my sweet Sam.  It was just me, my mom, and my two sisters that went on this trip.  It was Very special to me!  My mom and Haley live in Chicago  and my sister Kristal lives in Seattle with her hubby.  We don't get to see each other often and it was a very big deal for me to be able to go.  My sweet hubby had taken off work and took the girls to the lake so I could just enjoy this very special time with my girls.  Cannon Beach is a very near and dear to my heart.  Me and my mama and sisters spent many Summer's there together while I was growing up.

I have been waiting for the day when I could share this very special place with my kiddo's.  The time has come now and I can't wait! We are headed there soon. We are very blessed to be able to go on such a special trip.  Just me and my precious family.  No work, school, homework, chores, etc.  Just us making some wonderful memories!

Here are a few pic's I found on my Cd.  Enjoy!

Me, my mama, Kristal and Haley


Me and my beautiful sisters



Love this pic!  I was so proud I was going to be a mama again.

I remember taking this stunning pic of my sisters.  Brings tears to my eyes...

LOVE this one!  I had know idea she took this pic.  


It was such a gift to find these pics!  I hope you find happiness today...

No comments: