Here we go...

I have wanted to start a blog for awhile now, but I didn't know where to start.  I thought I might start out by telling you why I'm such a busy little housewife...  This is my family.  I love them so much!  My hubby describes me as the "chief operating officer"  of our family.  I couldn't agree more.  Let me start off by telling you what an amazing and sweet hubby I have.  He supports me 100% in everything that I do.  He provides for our family so I can be a stay at home mama.  I love him so much!  God has blessed us with three of the most precious children.  My girls are six and four and our little guy is six months old.  This is why I'm so busy.  They can drive me nut's sometimes but I wouldn't change it for the world!


Yesterday we had a super busy day!  We went to church, my nieces birthday party, Disney on Ice and then the fair.  It was CRAZY!  We had a really fun day though.  The girls were really good and Mr. Sam did amazing!  Here are a few pics of our adventure to the fair.


First, we went to ride the camel.  The girls look forward to this every year.  Taylor was so excited she got to ride him all by herself.



Aubrey wanted to ride the pony.  His name was Mickey.  She was very proud that I didn't stand beside her this year.  She's getting so big!  Sigh...


Then we went to Disney on ice.  It was so dark I couldn't get any pics to come out.  It was really fun though.  The girls loved it and Sam did too!  My little guy was such a good boy during our crazy, busy day!


My happy boy!


My hubby enjoying some delicious corn.  


Love Dan's Indian Taco's!  Yum... 


Sweet pic of Taylor waiting in line for a ride.  Did I mention how much we love the fair!


Aub's is a nut!  I wonder where she gets that from!


LOVE this pic of Aubrey and her daddy.  They were watching Taylor on a ride.  So sweet!



BLESSED!

Many more adventures to come...  



By the way, my grammar stinks, so please try to look past it.  Thank goodness my pics are a little better than my writing.  Feel free to comment or ask questions.  I would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

Aspiring Foster Mama said...

I love it! The pictures of the fair are awesome! Love the one of Jeff walking with the girls. You are such a great photographer, mama and friend! Love you!

Jen said...

So proud you finally got started! Looking forward to many more posts!

Tabitha said...

You crack me up! I'm proud of you for finally going for it! I look forward to much more to come!!!