Our anniversary trip to Florida




Me and my hubby decided to take a lovely trip to Florida for our "ten year anniversary".  My wonderful mama came down and stayed with my kiddo's so we could go enjoy our time together at the beach.  We went for four wonderful nights.  We had taken a family vacation  few years ago to Destin  and we fell in love with it.  We visited a stunning little town called Seaside, and we were hooked!  This little town has white picked  fences everywhere!  This town has a beautiful church, school, garden, and the most beautiful houses with huge front porches and screened in back porches. It has my name written all over it!  I would live there in a minute if I could.  This time, we stayed in a sweet little town called Santa Rosa beach.  It's between Seaside and Destin.  Seaside is very pricey so we decided to try this little town.  It was super cute with a lot of great shops, restaurants, and  a stunning beach.  We rented a little one bedroom condo that had a beautiful view of the beach.  While my hubby went kiaking I stayed at the beach with my umbrella, hat, and my book.  I was one happy girl!  He also went deep sea fishing.  He had a blast!   He went out for six hours.   While he was fishing I went antique shopping and enjoyed hanging out on the beach reading.  We enjoyed finding really cool places to eat dinner.  We found the most beautiful restaurants with awesome views.  I will never forget our time there together!  It's funny how you long to get a little break from your kids, but after a few days without them, you want them with you.  


Here are some pics from our awesome trip:



This was the view from our condo


The sweet and cozy bedroom

My cozy reading chair





Cute little kitchen that had everthing we needed

Sweet litle garden in Seaside

The garden is maintained by the local kiddo's that go to school there.  Love it!
  



All of the beautiful houses had big front porches.


The little white church in Seaside



Me and my sweets in Destin Harbor
  
These beautiful birds where everywhere






Blessings...




1 comment:

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

I want to go. I awarded you the Liebster award today! Check it out at http://dimplesandtangles.blogspot.com/2011/11/liebster-award-my-favorite-up-and.html

Love you friend!