Sweet Sammy is 3!


I can't believe my sweet boy is 3!!!  He had such a fun party this past weekend with our family.  He wanted a Mickey Mouse party, so mommy had fun checking out party ideas on Pintrest!  Oh, how I love you Pintrest! 

How cute are these Mickey Oreo pops?!  I love how they turned out!  http://pinterest.com/pin/157414949447765495/


I covered a party hat I had left over from another party with some fun fabric from Hobby Lobby.  I cut out the ears from some thick felt and glued them on the the fabric.  I adore how his little hat turned out!

How precious is his shirt?!!  My sweet friend made this for him...


His sweet little cake was yummy...


His banner turned out super cute!  Sorry it's hard to see in this pic.  I had some left over paper from Miss T's party, so I decided to use the red, black, and yellow paper for his banner.


This sweet boy couldn't wait to eat his cake!





Yay for cousins and big sissy's!


Happy Birthday sweet boy...We love you!


Blessings...

No comments: